Know your farmer, know your food.
Goodlife Farm Club- What is it all about?
|Locally grown produce, ethically raised meat.||Get to know your farmers. Learn the story behind your food.|
Beyond Organic Produce
We always follow or exceed organic protocols. This means no synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.
Ethically Raised Animals
Our animals are raised humanly & managed responsibly to restore land, build soil, and turn grass into nutrient dense food. We feed Non-GMO food to our non-ruminants, and use no hormones, or antibiotics.
Easy Online Ordering
Our online ordering system makes it easy and convenient to shop our inventory, place your order, and schedule your pickup. We now offer local delivery of our meat & eggs.
How it Works
- Become a Farm Club member by subscribing to our email list.
- Receive weekly emails telling you when the online store is updated and ready for you to shop.
- Shop the website, add the items you want to buy that week to your cart.
- Place your order and choose how you’d like to get your items. We offer market pickup, on farm pickup, and local delivery of meat & eggs.
- We will harvest and pack your order and deliver it to the pick-up site of your choosing.
- No prepayment so you can keep your money in the bank.
- No minimum order to pick up, $35 minimum order for delivery.
- Buy only the amounts you need, when you need them
- Enjoy savings on selected products throughout the season.
- Produce picked just for you.
Pick Up Schedule
Current Farm Club Pick-Up Schedule
Thursday: Goodlife Farm 10am-1pm/ Lebanon Farmers Market 3pm-7pm
Friday: Goodlife Farm 10am-5pm/ Home Delivery
Saturday: Deerfield Farmers Market 9am-12pm/ Goodlife Farm 2pm-4pm
Lebanon Farmers Market
Located in the city parking lot on main street, just west of the Golden Lamb and library.
Deerfield Farmers Market
4188 Irwin Simpson Rd, Mason, Ohio 45040
A mission to make good food accessible.
The mission of the Farm Club is to make it easier to get local food, to feel good about what you are feeding yourself and your family, and to develop a relationship with those of us who work hard to feed you well.