While we appreciate the concept of the typical farm subscription box (CSA), it’s just not for us.
Instead, we have the Farm Club; our members only, online farmers market.
By joining the Farm Club, you become a trusted partner with the Goodlife Farm. We know we can count on you to shop our available inventory of seasonal produce, meats, eggs, and more. But we don’t require you to pay for the whole season up front.
How does it work?
- No prepayment so you can keep your money in the bank.
- No minimum order.
- Buy only the amounts you need, when you need them
- First choice of all the farm as to offer.
- Enjoy savings on selected products throughout the season.
- Members only access to certain farm products.
- Produce picked just for you.
We want to make good food accessible.
Our Farm Club requires no prepayment, only a one time, $35 membership charge to cover the administrative cost and packing hardware.
Don’t need to order every week? That’s fine.
Vegetarian? Also fine!
The best part of the Farm Club is the freedom to choose:
- Choose how often you order.
- What you want to eat.
- Where you want to pick up your order.
- How much you want to spend.
The mission of the Farm Club is to make it easier to get local food, to feel good about what you are feeding yourself and your family, and to develop a relationship with those of us who work hard to feed you well.
How do I become a member?
Or for more information contact Laura at email@example.com.